Saturday, October 22, 2011

House Party It's All Fun 'N Games House Party

I am having so much fun with all the house parties I've been able to enjoy. Recently, I was accepted to host the It's All Fun 'N Games House Party. I was able to get together with some of my friends and family at my mom's house for some fun board games, good food, and lots of laughs. (We were suppose to have it at my house, but unfortunately a busted pipe took out our bathroom.) Our prize pack included two board games Logo and Quelf, clips, coasters, stirs, coupons, and party ideas. We had the party on October 15th at 3:00pm. My dad (who is a great cook) made sure we all had plenty of food and drink.

It was so funny playing these games with my dad who hardly ever plays board games. We got to see a little competitive side in him. My mom was great with Logo many of the brands she knew and grew up with. We had so many laughs while playing. It is so nice to get together with friends and family and share a great time. Thanks to House Party for letting us take part in this party. Can't wait to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment