Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Child's Play Party-MAM Rock-A-Bye Party

I am so excited to tell you about this new company I just recently came into contact with. The company is Child's Play Party, and it is a fabulous company that connects mommy groups with products to sample. I recently filled out an application for their company. To my delight I heard back (quite quickly) regarding a party containing a party pack containg MAM products. This party was intended for mommies with children ages 0-2 years. I was so excited because as my followers know I recently gave birth to my new son on Aug 13, 2011. I was shocked (to say the least) when a huge box was delivered to my house. The box took up my whole loveseat. It was jam packed with wonderful MAM products. The party pack contained bottles, teethers, pacifiers, toothbrushes, and so much more. I couldn't wait to share all my new found products with my friend and family. The mommies were thrilled to get new goodies for their babies. These were items that we all agreed were things that we need right now. Many of us have toddlers who are either beginning to teeth or have been teething for awhile.

If you wold like more information about Child's Play Party check them out on Facebook. Or if you are interested in hosting a party for you and all your mommy friends go here to fill out an application.

My little helpers getting ready for the mommies party!

Great information about MAM products!

More information from MAM!

Look at all our great stuff! Thanks MAM!

Toothbrushes and bottles!

I am definitely a cake maker!

Our bounty!





Our newest member 6weeks.

For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment