Thursday, April 14, 2011

First SheSpeaks Package

I am so excited to be part of the SheSpeaks program. You can voice your opinion about products that they send you to try out. I received my first product, well actually it was a product for my kids to try out. They sent me four Hormel Kids Compleats Meals.

I received my package in the mail yesterday. The kids were so excited that they got a package for them in the mail. Each one picked a different they were willing to try. As I opened the packages they noticed the stickers on the top of the product. This made them even more excited. The anticipation was building as they were cooking in the microwave. The first one to try it was my 3 year old who chose the beefaroni. She tried a couple bites and then seemed bored with it. This didn't leave me with a great feeling due to the fact that she is my best eater. However, we continued next my 6 year old who picked the spaghetti, she ate a little bit of it, but refused to eat the meatballs. Next is my pickiest eater my 4 year old boy. He wanted the ravioli probably because it is the most familiar to him. He tried one bite and hated it. He only likes the Chef Boyardi mini ravioli, and I guess it will remain that way. We made the chicken meal to see if it was any better, but no one liked it either. I am sad to say these meals just don't work for my picky little eaters, but I a really appreciate SheSpeaks giving me the opportunity to try it.

In the spirit of full disclosure, Hormel Foods provided samples of Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment