Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lots of Freebies on Bulbstorm Idea Challenge on Facebook Earn Points by Rating Others or Sharing Your Own Ideas

Bulbstorm Idea Challenge on Facebook is something I discovered a couple weeks ago. I did the Tornados challenge and I wanted to make sure it was legit before sharing it with you. Today I received my first free item from them. It was a black t-shirt with their logo. I am still waiting for my other t-shirt and model car.   This is actually a lot of fun and very easy to do to win free stuff.
The company is building a community of people who have ideas and wish to share them in the hopes that they will garner feedback, make a difference, get noticed, or at least win them some quality prizes. It has already launched a site to do so, that the Facebook app is based on.
It’s not just about save-the-world causes, though, as the company also provides commercially-themed topics — making it a potential place for brands to interact with customers and help build interest and loyalty.
Right now there are only three topics to choose from each with different things you can earn for free. But keep watching for added topics.

Go to their Facebook to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment