Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Long Journey

So my life in the last couple years has been a series of ups and downs. My autistic son was diagnosed with hearing loss and now has to wear hearing aids. Do to this amany other circumstances we decided to homeschool all 5 of our children. They range from ages 6-12. So you can imagine it keeps me quite busy. I was also diagnosed with an autoimmune disease which turned mine and my families life upside down. Continuing on with my blog we will continue to discuss how to save money for our families but also show how each family can overcome obstacles and situations together. I hope to share deals, special, but also things that have worked for our special needs family. Thanks for coming on this journey with me and let's have fun saving together.

No comments:

Post a Comment