Sunday, June 13, 2010

Survey Sites I Love

I have learned so much in the last few months about how to save money and even get things for free. But I have also learned that there are ways to earn a few extra dollars on the internet. One of these ways is by doing surveys for reputable companies.  There are so many survey sites that are scams that I want to share the ones that I have actually made money from.  Here are my top three survey sites. I am trying out a few more and will hopefully have good news about them in the coming weeks. Check out these sites if you want to earn a little extra.


Survey Sites I Use

Pinecone Research.  This is one of my favorite survey companies. They pay $3.00 per completed survey and will pay you by check or paypal. I usually get a check within a week of completing a survey.  I do about a survey a week for them.  The only downfall to this company is that you have to be invited to their company.  You can't just sign up for them you have to get an invitation from them or wait until they have an open registration time.  If  you get a chance to sign up with them jump on it. The surveys are easy and fun to do. They will even send you products to evaluate for them.

Opinion Outpost.  This is my second favorite research company. They work by giving you points per completed survey. The surveys points will be dependent on how long the survey is. You will always earn Opinion Points for each survey you complete. Opinion Points are redeemable for cash, gift cards, and gift codes. 10 Opinion Points = $1.00. In addition, some surveys may offer other payments, such as a sweepstakes or other prizes. Each survey invitation will have details about the Opinion Points possible as well as other reward details. I just started this survey company this month and have already accumulated enough points to get $14.20 (you have to cash out in $5.00 increments).

You can go here to sign up for Opinion Outpost their surveys are easy and fun to do also.

MySurvey.com. This is my third favorite survey company. It is another survey site that you get points for each survey you complete. You can use those points to get cash, prizes or donate. Again, it depends on the survey, each survey has different amounts of points allocated to it.  Do the little mini surveys so you can qualify for even more surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment