Monday, May 24, 2010

Free Tropican Orange Juice

I just got this from Tropicana's Facebook. "For five points you can receive a FREE Tropicana Pure Premium® coupon (max value $4.99) plus a reward of your choice (exclusions apply). The Deal of the Day offer will begin at 5 a.m. CT on May 26th, but we’ve only got 50,000 of them, so mark your calendars and set your alarms. Limit one per account."  I am so excited about this my family goes through so much orange juice, and Tropicana is my husband's favorite. I will definitely have to set my alarm for this.

You can find more details at on their facebook
 

1 comment:

  1. Are we suppose to fan Tropicana on 5/26, or can we do it before? I already have a Juicy Rewards acct. Does that mean I don't qualify? I can create another, but it has to be done on that day, right? My email is:
    bettysmailbox777@gmail.com Thx!

    ReplyDelete